Acest job nu mai este activ.
There's never a dull moment in this exciting team, which works around the clock to ensure that our customers get the best possible service. We're here to ensure that help is just a phone call away.
You will be responsible of keeping in touch with our tourists while they travel in Europe.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to interact with our clients coming from Asia and also deal with our suppliers across Europe.
- Liaise with tour leaders and suppliers to ensure a high standard is provided;
- Check itinerary feasibility and progress of tour;
- Anticipate and resolve enquirers or problems that arise during a tour;
- Arrange and coordinate services/hotel reservations for any itinerary amendments or additional services requested from Tour Leader or Sales;
- Act as an emergency response team providing support to Tour Leaders during any unexpected crisis situations that may arise;
- Resolve any problems/complaints that may arise during or after trips;
- Quality control of suppliers through monitoring of services.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- University graduate;
- Previous experience in customer service/travel industry is considered a plus;
- Customer oriented attitude;
- Excellent communication and organisational skill;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Detail oriented person;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- English language - advanced level;
- Good working knowledge MS Office;
- Available to work in shifts.
- Training programs;
- International mobility;
- Travel opportunities;
- Competitive salary.