Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat
Calculates and monitors overall plant industrial and financial performance results and provides management with reliable, accurate and timely performance indicators and business analysis required for decision making process.
- Develops and implements business reporting procedure including reporting time table and defines key business measures for performance monitoring.
- Checks regularly and monitors data accuracy for key business.
- Calculates, communicates and monitors benchmarking performance indicators and prepares regular and ad hoc management reporting on plant overall performance.
- Contributes to the development of budget management procedures in line with corporate strategy and policy.
- Support the plant departments in the preparation of their budgets by providing appropriate information.
- Monitors plant budget realization rate and expenses reporting.
- Identifies potential deviation, analyses root causes and assesses impact on the plant performance.
- Develops and maintains costing calculation methods and monitors plant cost results against predefined targets.
- Prepares and Issues RoI analysis.
- Performs monthly inventory count and valorization of materials, semi-finished goods, finished goods and scrap in the plant according to inventory count procedure.
- Analyses inventory potential deviation, proposes appropriate corrective actions and communicates inventory counts result reports.
- Prepares, communicates and reviews management control KPI's and defines accordingly continuous improvement plans of processes, procedures and systems to meet the Finance department and the Company's objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Controlling, Automotive
- Functional & Technical competencies related to: Cost accounting, Budgeting, Accounting (principles and practices), Tax procedures, Business planning, wire production processes (awareness), Internal controls system, Analytical and problem solving skills, Financial data analysis, Reporting skills, Risk Management, Organizational skills.
- Behavioral competencies: Communication, Building Relationships, Self-Development, Personal Effectiveness.
- Good PC skills (Word, Excel, Microsoft Project).
- Advanced English level.
Attractive salary, 13th salary, free meal, meal tickets, health insurance, transportation, the opportunity to develop a career in a multinational environment.
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role as Controlling Manager, then please click ‘apply’ now and send us your CV in English! We’d love to hear from you!
By applying your CV, you agree that your personal data will be processed and saved in our database. The processing and saving of data will be done by SC Coficab Eastern Europe SRL only for the purpose of recruiting and selecting your CV for the actual position and for other future vacant positions within the company. Your personal data is stored for a maximum of 6 months