At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
Main responsibilities Controlling Representative:
- Performs financial analysis;
- Prepares and distributes periodic financial statements and reports;
- Ensures compliance with professional standards, organizational policies and governmental regulations;
- Evaluates data, assists in preparation of forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, operations and other related areas;
- Assists in the development and measurement of annual budget.
- ASE graduate;
- At least 3 years experience in accounting or controlling area;
- Good computer skills (MS Office, accounting applications);
- Good command of English language;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Well organized, able to set priorities and meet deadlines;
- Tolerance for stress.