Controlling Officer - Finance & MIS
Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
- Performing the Cost Control Activity (OPEX) regarding:
- the budget visa on the acquisition / payment approvals for operational / capital expenditures;
- monthly and actual cost versus budget costs variations;
- regular reconciliations with sponsor divisions.
- Provide support in the process of budgeting and forecasting costs (OPEX) by providing financial data, communicating with other departments, preparing relevant reports, etc.;
Prepare periodical reports and analyzes of the bank's financial position including (but not limited to) the analysis of loans and deposits by activity lines, products and segments; other reports needed to analyze and control the bank's activity;
Prepares reports and analyzes requested by other internal clients within the group;
Support the implementation of new IT systems by providing MIS specifications and testing;
Recommend changes to accounting methods so that all relevant information is readily available for MIS purposes;
- Perform the MIS extra-accounting adjustments and calculations regarding the outsourced loan portfolio.
- Economic degree (preferable in Finance);
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in banking or financial audit ;
- Very good knowledge of Excel (and Access) to extract and process large amounts of data from various sources;
- English language (advanced level).
- Customer focused and very good analytical skills;
- Result oriented and pro-active attitude;
- Act with integrity;
- Excellent communications skills and team oriented ;
- Willingness to work in a challenging environment.