All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The role offers the opportunity to work with the Controlling department in Munich within the Global Lines and North America pillar towards the standardization of processes and accomplishment of business objectives.
- Manage regular reporting, forecasting and cost planning processes in line with both, customer and global requirements
- Understanding and steering IT budget planning (top-down and bottom-up)
- Analysis in depth of the costs on cost centers (deviations between previous period/ current period and actual consumption/ forecasted budget)
- Investigates the issues of rebooking from cost center to WBS elements in case of projects
- Consolidates and investigates the deviations between the Rolling Forecast and Workfront report
- Document and handle the issues discussed in the Regional calls
- Offers onboarding support and sessions for stakeholders
- Promoting and driving the achievement of IT cost Targets
- Responsible for creating presentations and financial analysis on Actuals for management
- Drive best practice of communication understanding IT costs and exchanging with: project managers, CIOs and CFOs
- Responsible for maintaining the excel documents that calculate the final numbers for management presentation
- Point of contact for questions regarding cost planning in SAP
- Check and back up for monthly provisions
- Sharing files efficiently free of errors, performing quality and content checks
- Analyzes the figures and comments provided by Senior Management, and ensures that the information is correct
- Support the team with improving existing templates, global standard settings and harmonization among the existing reports
- Conduct data gathering in a timely manner
- Understanding of finance, controlling and reporting processes
- SAP FI/CO knowledge skills
- SharePoint knowledge would be a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Excellent in data management / Handling various databases
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception and desire to grow professionally;
- Reliable work attitude;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor;
- Proactive behavior and engagement within a dynamic controlling workflow;
- Self-confidence or ability to handle stress and challenging timely work requests;
- Structured thinking;
- Capability to communicate in multiple languages;
- Cross functional collaboration across different areas to achieve overall business understanding.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.