Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We are recruiting a Controlling Analyst for our team currently working in banking industry.
Controlling Analyst position is part of the Central Controlling & Capital Management department from the Controlling division. The candidate should have similar skills with data analyst with finance – controlling knowledge of banking and banking products. He/she will be responsible for the automation of reports and preparation of the budget template to be uploaded in the cubes.
- Analyse current reports and propose improvements in order to set up an automatic reporting system
- Redesign current reporting flow, automatize the reports and prepare the documentation including detailed working instructions
- Analyse and propose changes in the data sources and cubes to make them more user friendly and intuitive in order to increase usability
- Prepare all the documentation required including template set-up, data fill in and mapping for budget data (both financial and non-financial) upload in the cubes
- Ensure documentation of the processes assigned and update the documentation used in the work if is needed
- Provide ad-hoc reports/ analysis from business or other counter-parties
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree Finance, or related field or equivalent combination of related experience.
- Demonstrated advanced PC computer and software application experience including MS Office Suite and cubes technology (. XL Cubed)
- Experience applying analytical skills to research, interpret and analyse, compile financial data and information (Financial statements).
- Knowledge of controlling methodology systems and profitability measurement. Experience in reporting design solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge about the profitability concepts applied in banking sector.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills, both written and verbal and experience with decision making, problem solving and analytical skills to resolve issues.
- Experience working independently with general direction and demonstrated ability to establish own work priorities and to execute assignments, meeting time-sensitive deadlines and working on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated attention to details and known English (documents and part of the communication is done in English).
-Good job perspective for the future
-Exciting new career in a dynamic, growing organization
-Professional and friendly working environment
-Health insurance coverage