H. Essers, with head office in Oradea is currently looking for an operator in the Control Tower department. You will be involved in the monitoring process of frigo/security transports and different administrative tasks regarding transport.
• Fluent English is mandatory;
• IT skills Basic PC and Microsoft Office skills;
• Smart, multitasking skills, able to adapt on different situations;
• Flexible for working in shifts, including night;
• Honest, perseverant, organized;
• To follow up on computer the frigo/security transports, and to take corrective actions in case of deviations / incidents based on written procedures;
• To make different reports regarding the activity;
• Reporting directly to the Department Manager;
We offer an interesting and challenging job opportunity, in an international environment, with the following benefits:
• Attractive salary
• Lunch tickets
• Private medical insurance
• Fuel card
The company was founded by Henri Essers in 1928 and has since become one of the leading companies in Europe in the field of transport and logistics for such sectors as chemicals, pharmaceuticals, healthcare and high-quality goods. The company has experienced solid expansion in the last decade, driven by autonomous growth and a number of strategic acquisitions. In, reported a turnover of 679 million euros.
The company currently hasm² of warehouse space, a fleet of 1,320 trucks, 950 isotanks and 3120 trailers. The company has over 6,340 employees across 71 branches in 17 countries in Western and Eastern Europe.
Along with its headquarters in Genk (Belgium), also has a strong presence in Romania.
The strength of the company lies in its asset-based strategy: it is the owner of the transport fleet, warehouses and IT systems. This allows it to maintain optimum control over all strategic processes. The familial character of the company ensures that the lines of decision-making are kept short. This enables to respond quickly to the changing demands of its clients and shifts in the international market.