Contracts Senior Analyst with Italian
Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
- Support of a project team (Legal Professionals, Contract Management and business teams) and/or Service Center in accomplishing assigned tasks, including but not limited to reviewing of contracts;
- May assist in the application of tools and processes for the performance of Service Center designated activities;
- May perform research on contractual terms and conditions or other regulations;
- Responsible for ensuring that where Contracting is deployed, all contract risks and issues are identified, contract compliance is maintained and issues If the contract is not complied with or issues are not resolved they must be promptly escalated to their Contracting line manager;
- With /without supervision, may work on small and medium, multiple engagements or single engagement; and
- May be requested to provide information relative local customs and practices which could potentially impact the Service Centers.
University degree, Law.
Background in general contract management, legal or procurement preferred.
Travel – Minimal (as requested)
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Ability to review and understand small/medium and less -complex contracts and agreements
- A professional, positive attitude
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, flexible, and able to respond to last minute changes
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office software (. Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Able to work under pressure
- Legal experience in contracting review
- Fluent in English language
- From a scale from 1 to, how would you rate your Italian skills (conversational + written)?
- What are your salary expectations regarding this role?