Contract and Billing Administrator
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Transiris Corporation is an innovative consultancy in the area of Digital Marketing, Marketing Automation, Analytics, and Big Data with an emphasis on providing enterprise strategy, infrastructure, and solutions to Fortune 500 companies. With offices in the United States, Canada, Spain, Austria, and Romania, Transiris is rapidly expanding and offering services and solutions internationally.
We are currently seeking a highly focused and organized full-time Contract and Billing Administrator to prepare proposals, resumes, Master Service Agreements, and Statements of Work for clients in Europe and North America, and keep meticulous records of accounts, opportunities, and signed projects.
- Become familiar with all Transiris services and rates; negotiate rates as needed.
- Facilitate client onboarding process and prepare Master Services Agreement (MSA).
- Prepare quotes, formal proposals, resumes, and statements of work for stakeholders.
- Facilitate consultant onboarding process; ensure that consultants have email and VPN access.
- Follow-up with Stakeholders each quarter in order to ensure timely renewal.
- Keep updated records of contacts, accounts, and opportunities in Salesforce.
- Keep an updated record of statements of work and change controls in Sharepoint.
- Keep an updated record of projects; update Project Owners with start date or renewal status.
- Manage the billing and collecting processes for contract management.
- Manage partner relations, as well as relationships with third-party staffing agencies.
- Advanced or native-level English.
- Degree in Business Administration, or related field.
- 2 or more years of experience as a Contract Administrator.
- Ability to communicate effectively and negotiate with clients.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM desired but not required.
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to ensure accuracy; extremely organized.
- Availability in the evening to follow-up with stakeholders in US and Canada.
- A desire to grow and take on new responsibilities.
- Health Benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home or the office
- Work with international clients and colleagues
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, apply today!