Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Constanța, Ploiești, Pitești, Sibiu, Oradea, Craiova, Timișoara
Leading world manufacturer and provider of irrigation products and services, which is offering the industry’s broadest range of irrigation products for farms, golf courses, sports arenas, commercial developments and homes in more than 130 countries around the world is looking for suitable person for position:
Contractor & Public Agency Specialist
- Grow sales faster than the market growth rate and achieve sales objectives by growing sales with top professional irrigation contractors through the Rain Bird dealer network.
- Achieve landscape product sales growth through some key public agencies such as Universities, Schools & Sporting Clubs.
- Analyze the market as it relates to market share, penetration and growth opportunities and develop an annual strategic plan to reach sales targets and corporate objectives.
- Successfully develop and implement local and regional programs to promote Rain Bird turf products.
- Develop and execute sales and promotional efforts with the Area Manager, other Contractor Account Managers, Specification Managers and key distributors to grow Rain Bird sales with top professional irrigation contractor targets.
- Strive to differentiate Rain Bird from its competitors by providing superior customer service, high visibility, and aggressive call coverage cycle.
- Assist the Regional Sales Manager and SBU Product Managers in determining market needs.
- Maintain, utilize and grow contractor and public agency databases for direct marketing and communication efforts.
- Educate and influence the irrigation contractor on the value of Rain Bird’s turf products; their application and key benefits as it relates to product preference.
- Participation and development of strategic contractor events, tradeshows and regional events.
This position requires approximately 80% traveling
- Degree or Diploma qualifications in a relevant field.
- Three to five years of sales experience and a proven ability to sell, ideally in the Irrigation industry or related fields.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral, and general business skills.
- Motivated, results oriented, self-starter eager to take ownership of job requirements.
- Strong analytical & computer skills.
- One of local languages as native and English on B2 level is a must
- Irrigation design and experience.
- Graduate/Bachelor’s degree.
- other local languages or Russian would be a plus