Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
You will provide support to the Global and / or Regional Service Center team and the Global Data Privacy team to enable the administration of contracts and subcontracts. The specific focus will be on reviewing, drafting and advising on contracts including EU model clauses, data transfer agreements, inter-company agreements and data privacy provisions. All of them should be in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements.
You will be responsible for tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, maintaining associated documentation, advising on contract risk and issues, and other duties as may be assigned
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
- Offering support of a project team (Legal Professionals, Contract Management and business teams) and/or Service Center in accomplishing assigned tasks, including but not limited to reviewing of contracts or dealing with different administrative matters;
- Participating in the process to identify and solve commercial and contract risks and issues;
- Performing research on contractual terms and conditions or other regulations;
- Ensuring that where Contracting is deployed, all contract risks and issues are identified, contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved. If the contract is not aligned with or issues are not resolved they should be promptly raised to their Contracting line manager;
- With / without supervision, may work on small, medium, large and multiple engagements or single engagement;
- Assisting with drafting and reviewing of contractual documents (Statements of Work, Change Requests, Arrangement; Letters, Subcontracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements (not exclusive, etc.) and collaborating with other internal organizations, working under the direction of a contract management lead where appropriate.
Skills that make your work successful:
- University degree in law or business;
- Legal background mainly focused on contracting;
- Minimum 2-4 years of legal experience within a large company (multinational one preferred);
- Analytical thinking, good communication skills;
- Availability to travel - travel as required;
- Fluency in English;
- Italian, including legal Italian;
- Attention to details, organized, flexible;
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
How we truly care:
- Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
- Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
- Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
- Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
- Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
- If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
- Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!