Contract Specialist - English
Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contract Specialist is responsible for the administration of the fleet contracts, support of fleet service providers and fleet customers. Full ownership of upload and maintenance of master data for database (customers, vendors, contracts, vehicles, FL and unmounted tires).
- Work closely together with the front Office Agents and the truck team to deliver services on the highest level
- Process in priority billing, make sure all invoice queries and claims are handled.
- Contract maintenance: responsibility for contract maintenance of current fleets (fleet updates, pricing, operational changes...). Work closely together with Front office team members on fleet udpates and load new pricing independently.
- Invoicing: Top priority is to get all services and tires billed. Ensure timely billing. Work closely together with the Front office.
- Support Front office in query handling.
- Support system testing when necessary, maintain system frontend and backend settings
- Master data maintenance.
- Bachelor degree in Business or technical related matter
- 2-3 years working experience in a support function (help desk, customer service…), experience with SAP is desired.
Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- Ability to follow procedures and sequential processes;
- Critical thinking skills to analyze/ review orders and drive process efficiencies