Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
The Contract Specialist is responsible for
- Gathering and maintaining accurate and up-to-date customer contracts data in various systems and applications (Oracle);
- Ensuring customer contracts data is accurate and complies with the internal processes, procedures and scope agreed with the stakeholders;
- Provide reporting, analysis and perform low complexity systems/applications testing, as required for exceptional queries.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Ensure all contracts, addendums & other legal documents are set up in Oracle according to the current applicable processes, accurately and in a timely manner;
- Monitor and perform regular updates to existing customer contracts, in order to ensure both their accuracy and the timeliness of contractual billing activities;
- Perform billing activities for license, services and maintenance contracts, in order to ensure Temenos customers’ invoicing is done timely, accurately and as agreed contractually;
- Setup and update revenue recognition contracts in Oracle, in order to ensure correct revenue recognition;
- Promote, and explain the Contract Management procedures to business stakeholders, so that they are followed rigorously throughout Temenos organization;
- Provide resolution to all queries coming from internal stakeholders (Finance Controllers, Legal, and Business Process Owner);
- Ensure all key performance indicators reach the targeted level;
- Ensure all process controls are effectively implemented;
- Perform other tasks related with SSC deliverables, as may be required (. various reporting activities, testing of new application functionalities, Oracle reconciliation activities, etc.).
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 1 year experience in working in a Finance /Contract Management department or in accounting processes;
- Excellent knowledge of MS office suite;
- Experience in working with Oracle applications is a strong plus;
- Analytical and rigorous, with great attention to detail;
- Proficient in English; advanced Spanish/French/German language skills are an advantage;
- Team player, able to work in a fast pace changing environment and with tight deadlines;
- Very good communication skills;
- Excellent problem solver, self-starter.
- What are your salary expectations?