Accounting Specialist with German
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
- Being the competent specialist and guiding hand for the engagement teams for setting-up contracts in SAP in accordance with the group’s compliance and accounting rules;
- Administrate contracts (reading, add/check in engagement and customer relationship systems, setup / create contract in SAP, amend close, renewal, reclassification of hours and expenses);
- Calculate and issue financials for client contracts;
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management;
- Ensure that revenue recognition for the engagements is in line with IFRS and local GAAP.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Proven working experience as a Financial controller;
- 3-5 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience;
- 1-3 years of experience in administrating, validating and controlling client contracts;
- Previous experience in accounts receivable;
- Ability to see the big picture while focusing on the process and procedures necessary to produce deliverables;
- SAP experienced user;
- German advanced.