Honeywell International is a $31 billion diversified technology and manufacturing global leader. Honeywell has more thanemployees in 120 countries around the world and has a demonstrated heritage of innovation and achievement. For our back-office team in Honeywell Building Solutions, we are looking for a new colleague who will work in SAP system and manage the contracts and projects for our clients and engineers. Do you enjoy handling and improving an end to end back-office process? Would you like to develop your SAP system skills, the world's largest interenterprise software? Join our team today, in an organized, multi-cultural, professional and high quality working environment!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Book quoted reactive service orders
- Book service contracts, service projects, additions, deductions, escalations and terminations
- Deal with any contract changes requests such as bill to/sold to/billing frequency requests/Purchase Orders updates
- Deal with any contract specific items as agreed
- Produce contract related invoices and ensure all contracts are fully billed in line with contract billing frequency’s and company standards, review billing blocks etc
- Produce quoted reactive and reactive service invoices
- Resolve invoice disputes, action required credits - Book all projects and variations in line with scorecard targets and expectations
- To act as project booking gate keeper and ensure all details required are obtained and pass back non compliances to Project Leader
- Create / Modify project structure including the removal / adding of project activities and updating labor plan cost and hours required
- Provision of various reports from the SAP and the business warehouse system including reports to show status of purchase orders per project, overall status of project budget versus actual costs and missing timesheets
- Raise service entry sheet for sub contract works when required
- Carry out all project invoicing as instructed by the Project manager and create attachments as required. - Create credit notes when required to resolve disputes.
-German and English proficiency
-One year of previous experience, preferably in an administrative/ back-office role
-Excitement in developing a career in a multinational environment
-Experience in working in a team to achieve common goals and Service Level Agreements
-SAP or similar ERP experience is preferred About the line of business of which you till take part:
Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) is a strategic business unit in Automation and Control Solutions (ACS). HBS installs and maintains the systems to help keep buildings and facilities safe, secure, comfortable and cost-efficient, and is a leading providing of energy efficiency solutions worldwide. HBS specializes in service of critical building systems, including heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), building automation, fire, security and energy management.
Our career website: Link to One Honeywell Culture video from Honeywell YouTube Channel: