• University degree in Legal or economics/ business
• 0-2 years of experience in the contract management/ procurement/ legal/ project management or economics field
• Availability to travel – Travel as required. Trainings provided abroad
• Fluency in English, including legal English;
• Fluent knowledge of Italian - mandatory
• Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
• Ability to work in multicultural environment
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Provide administrative support to Global and/or Regional Service Centers personnel at all levels and various locations. This support may include, but is not limited to, tracking deliverables, providing documentation control, and other duties as assigned. The individual may be requested to assist in development of certain CM Processes such as Correspondence Management, Deliverables Matrix, or other document.
• Support of a project team and/or Service Center in accomplishing assigned tasks, including performing administrative tasks such as filing and other documentation management activities;
• May assist in the application of tools and processes for the performance of Service Center designated activities;
• May perform research on contractual terms and conditions or other regulations;
• Responsible for ensuring that where Contract Management is deployed, contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved. If the contract is not complied with or issues are not resolved they must be promptly escalated to their Contract Management line manager
• With supervision, may work on small, multiple engagements or single engagement; and
• May be requested to provide information relative local customs and practices which could potentially impact the Service Centers.