Continuous Integration Engineer
Engleză - Mediu
, Daneză - Mediu
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team ofemployees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Continuous Integration Engineer
Job ID: 13127
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full Time
About the position
For our SW Test Environment Team within the Corporate Technology Department we are looking for a skilled Continuous Integration Engineer to join our growing, and dedicated test environment
In the SW Test Environment Team, we are responsible for; the SW test strategy, the enforcement of it, and the creation and maintenance of build- and test environments in which automated tests are executed. This involves both HIL setups and small to large virtual environments, thus handling both the hard real-time and large scalability requirements. We operate 2 data centers and 2 test la
The introduction of Continuous Delivery is a strategic goal of the department; our team has been given the responsibility of introducing it. You will join an inspiring and high performing multinational team.
What are my responsibilities?
- You are assigned to a few development teams, where you lead their way to Continuous Delivery, . migrate them to the new tool chain, break monolithic applications into µ-services and optimize delivery speed and test coverage in their delivery pipeline.
- Together with the rest of the DevOps team you find state of the art SW tools and make the decision proposals. You implement these tools in the development projects for them to move faster. As member of the DevOps team you carry the operational responsibility of these tools
- You act as the technical expert across multiple development projects helping them in keeping their delivery pipeline running. The projects range from deeply embedded controllers over large SCADA server systems to central fleet management systems
- Together with the rest of the DevOps team you ensure the operational side of our large HW and VMware test environment
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have an academic degree in Information Technology or Computer Science but your passion and experience with Continuous Delivery is most important
- You have significant experience in the Continuous Integration and Delivery way of working and the tools and mindset, which are needed
- You are ‘hands-on’ and can get things done in a maintainable manner
- You have experience in applying agile software development practices (. SCRUM)
- You have expert knowledge on GitLab, Gitflow, Artifactory, Jenkins, and Chef
- You have strong DevOps understanding of the state of the art build and code level QA tolls for C#, C++ and web development.
- You have basic knowledge of BDD, Cucumber - Ruby.
- You can coach a development team or an individual developer through the transition phase to a fundamental new way of working, applying best practices
- You are motivated by and interested in automation and development
- You take pride in getting the development projects working more effectively
- You are willing to travel
- You have good communication skills
- You have excellent English verbal and written language skills - a basic understanding of Danish is advantageous
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.