Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
leoHR, search & selection division is looking for its client, a multinational company,
Continuous Improvement Manager – Mioveni Area
- Implementation of industrial best practices in the plant; cost savings
- Analyze and optimize the flow of materials and finished products
- Conduct lean workshops (5S, SMED, TPM, HOSHIN, VSM) for Plant Continuous Improvement
- Implement 5S program (automatic & visual management follow up) for the plant (audit, results, action plan)
- Ergonomics analysis in all areas
- Implement standardized work
- Creation of training modules
- Pull system implementation
- Implement Kanban production system
- Leads the kaizen workshop in the factory &VSM analysis
- Implement ANDON board (real-time production monitoring) for all factory
- Support for implementing plant QRQC
- SAP Plant Maintenance Key-User; SAP training modules
- Engineering studies, (Master´s degree or diploma).
- Experience in the Continuous Improvement or significant related experience at least 2 years.
- Well-founded knowledge in 5S, SMED, TPM, HOSHIN, VSM
- Results oriented, analytical and structured functioning
- Very good English skills, French would be an advantage.
- Opportunities for a career development through training courses (training abroad);
- Salary package plus benefits (car, meal tickets)