CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER - AUTOMOTIVE
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Develops and sustains the CI strategy in partnership with the Plant Management Team, according with company and Plant strategy; engage the entire Plant to support the promotion of CI Culture across the plant;
- Ensures implementation and proper use of CI System (People, Methodology, Tools) across the plant and share best practices with CI managers of other locations;
- Assures the delivery of quality improvements and cost reductions that produce significant savings and outstanding levels of customer satisfaction;
- Establishes CI profit Plan and subsequent Forecast goals; drives team to achieve them;
- Leads and manages Kaizen, 5S and Value Stream Mapping events;
- Develops CI engagement at all levels of the Plant using the internal manufacturing principles of CI Culture, Value Stream Flow and Visual Factory;
- Reviews projects metrics and progress on a minimum of a monthly basis using the internal CI follow-up system;
- Manages the “Suggestion Plan” system (analyse and implementation; communication flow).
- Technical / Engineering degree;
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a complex organization, if which minimum 3 years on continuous improvement related activities in a production environment;
- Expert level knowledge of and demonstrated experience in the application of Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing methodologies and principles;
- Advanced skills in all aspects of the continuous improvement cycle, including critical thinking, current state analysis, rapid finding solutions, implementation of changes and monitoring of results;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent communication skills; comfortable interacting at all levels of the organization, starting from the plant level to senior and executive leaders; ability to write reports and create presentations;
- Very good interpersonal skills, strong personality being able to influence and motivate others toward developmental CI activity and objectives.