Content Rollout Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Founded in 2012, Netcentric builds web solutions for the largest companies in the world across all industries. Our team is based in Switzerland, Germany, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Spain and Romania.
As an Adobe Solution Partner, we work with exciting brands from around the globe, building and optimizing digital marketing solutions. All of our implementations are based on the Adobe Experience Cloud: one of the most complete and innovative web marketing products on the market.
In all our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 35 different nationalities in some of the world’s most exciting cities. When we set up our offices, we made sure they would have great views, nice kitchens and places to relax.
Oh, did we mention that we don’t have bosses at Netcentric? We live Holacracy!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a digital enthusiast who wants to leverage Adobe Experience Manager in our projects. Your role will include:
- Ensuring sustainable processes are in place to manage content rollout and overall digital publishing model
- Working with site owners across all geographies to ensure successful placement of localized content
- Executing CMS-related content rollouts across multiple geos
- Managing processes to grant and audit user access to CMS environments
- Owning the CMS workflow process, ensuring solid and efficient workflows are in place and maintained for all publishing activities
- Working with translation partners/agencies to ensure content translation process is executed correctly
- Translation management support
- Offering 1st and 2nd level support for groups of users and rollout managers (analyzing technical or content issues, defect reporting to project)
- Updating trainings for new features
- Working independently of the developers if changes are required
What do we require?
- A degree in Economics, Marketing, Business or similar
- 2+ years of project experience with an enterprise content management system, preferably Adobe Experience Manager
- Understanding of the workflows (creation/edit, approval) and configuration trees
- Experience in international projects and working with remote teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written)
What makes us smile when looking at your profile:
- Capacity to identify requirements and define technical solutions
- Task management, bug tracking, and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA
- Additional language skills, including German or Spanish, would be an asset
- Eligibility to work within the EU and/or Switzerland
How we work:
- A proactive mindset, ability to share our ideas and bring them to life
- We have open minds always looking for continuous improvement
- We are not afraid of giving and receiving feedback
at Netcentric you get:
Acest job nu mai este activ.