- Advanced level of French/Spanish and English (both written and verbal);
- At least 6 months of experience in Outsourcing/Shared Service Center environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to help our community in a tactful and diplomatic manner;
- Ability to balance fraud prevention alongside a positive customer experience;
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, analytical, ability to organize and work independently with rapidly changing priorities;
- Solution and outcome-oriented;
- Strong investigative ability, internet research, organizational, and analytical skills;
- Desire to work in fast-paced and rapidly changing environment, ability to multitask, learn and adapt to new technologies;
- Availability to work in shifts;
- Detail oriented: you do your due diligence when completing an investigation
- Educating users on how to maintain security and safety while using customers platform responsibly;
- Maintain Subject Matter Expertise of either Account and Content Integrity, Payment Fraud or User Knowledge operations to successfully complete core work and escalations;
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the purpose of Trust Operations;
- Investigate complex situations and potential fraud surfaced in high volume queues;
- Demonstrate ability to comprehensively document investigations;
- Understand our risk systems and investigate account patterns through data analysis;
- Working with operational lead to support cross-functional groups to develop and enhance internal policies and tools such as increasing automation, updating policies, and fixing product loopholes, etc;
- Identify market trends and product vulnerabilities. Create data-backed recommendations to respond to trends and to reduce vulnerabilities;
- Maintaining high levels of confidentiality while performing investigations;
- Demonstrate great judgement and be open to sharing what you know with others.
About Wipro Limited:
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE:, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have a dedicated workforce of overserving clients across six continents.
By applying to this job advertisement, you give us your consent to process your personal details for the purpose of recruitment.