Content Marketing Specialist
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are looking for a talented Content marketing specialist to take full responsibility of our inbound and outbound content marketing strategies including website, newsletters, social media, blogs and lead generation activities.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, ensuring consistency of deliverables and developing strategic and creative content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
Goals include: attracting site traffic and social followers, driving new sales leads, empowering sales with relevant content to send prospects, and fueling PR and influencer relations.
Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals and produce, distribute evaluate engaging content that will serve the reach of the business objectives
- Collaborate with design and writing agency teams to produce high quality content, while delegating tasks, ensuring efficient project management and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Manage the content development process from concept, planning through final version delivery and ensure all necessary tasks are approved on time with the stakeholders
- Deliver content for the request coming from ING HQ requests
- Develop marketing strategy and editorial calendar for based on business and client needs and make sure delivery deadlines are met.
- Ensure onsite and offsite website SEO and performance recommendations are implemented.
- Together with social media specialist, keep contact and develop partnership with influencers to develop and distribute content. Also ensure constant monitoring on competition and reporting
- Design content distribution strategy for all channels and ensure the content is distributed correctly on the owned/paid channels.
- Manage budget related activities and report on budget spent vs planned status on a monthly basis
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in journalism or other related field; and 3+ years' work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint or other Content Management Software
- Understanding of web publishing requirements and expertise in social media platforms
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with HTML or technical ability to learn how to edit and add landing pages to company websites.
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices. You are a problem solver with everything you develop to improve our site’s experience and drive action.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Romanian and English
Acest job nu mai este activ.