We’re looking for an experienced Content Marketer, passionate about graphic design, with the ability to write content in a clear, helpful, and engaging manner, who is very thorough and doesn’t settle for anything other than outstanding content.
What you’ll do:
- Create original and compelling content for blog articles, case studies, infographics, landing pages, emails, and in-app templates;
- Make sure that every piece of content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone;
- Edit, improve and optimize existing blog content based on certain guidelines;
- Optimize content for both readers and Search Engines;
- Understand the target audience you’re writing for and the industry;
- Collaborate with designers when needing visual assets or materials that support your content;
- Edit and proofread your work thoroughly before publishing. Every single time;
- Work together with the product marketing team to identify topics that go hand in hand with new feature releases;
- Analyze the competitors’ content marketing strategy;
- Keep up-to-date with the best practices for writing articles, emails, and case studies;
- Coming up with fresh ideas and recommendations for future projects;
- Support the team when needed with content ideation, content management, and publishing;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends & changes SEO-related, including search engines updates.
- At least 2 years of content writing experience in English (working in SaaS is a plus);
- Knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors;
- The ability to edit your own work, while incorporating feedback ;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Exquisite attention to detail;
- Skilled in writing clear, concise, and grammatically correct content for various audiences and purposes;
- Experience working with WordPress, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Search Console, and Semrush;
- The capacity to perform research and spot high-quality sources of information;
- Flexible, while being able to juggle multiple projects at a time;
- Solid know-how in creative writing and storytelling, with the ability to explain complicated concepts in simple terms;
- Know how to make the difference between what the audience wants to know and what you want to write about;
- Allergic to mediocre content.
If you know the difference between typeface and font.
Job available in Oradea or Cluj-Napoca, but considering the current situation you can work from home most of the time.
Introducing , the efficient and intuitive visual production platform, delivering a well-crafted creative experience for communicators and teams.
We belong to an A-team of creative minds and open hearts, passionate about technology. We care about delivering the best CX, always knocking our clients’ socks off with our intuitive and productive platform.
We put our hearts in creating the best quality designs that always win. Our magic dust is provided by Oradea, the city where our journey started.
At Creatopy, we all embrace these values, so if you think you can find yourself among them, feel free to apply.
Design, communicate, and shine!