Content Editor for HR Portal with German
Entry (0-2 ani)
WANTED: German speaker, German attitude and punctuality, for an internal HR German portal.
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania is looking for YOU! This is what we are looking for:
- You are responsible for the composition of user friendly copy, photo material and multimedia-content with the help of a Content Management System.
- You built content with the help of equivalent CMS-templates
- You report possible errors/bugs and technical malfunctions of the system.
- You have the ability to create and edit target group-specific and customer-oriented copy and come to an agreement with internal clients. Respectively you optimize and update existing copy.
- You implement all topics according to the style guide for online communication and feed content including photo material and documents into the content management system.
- You develop topics and support the team leadership with editorial planning and further development of the online presence.
- You regularly conduct maintenance activity of the CMS
- Very good German (close to native) and English skills.
- You are word-perfect and stylistically confident and you are skilled in a precise verbal and written articulateness.
- Independent, quality-assured and service-oriented way of working
Nice to have
- Completed University education in Journalism, Communication or a similar training/qualification.
- Several years of professional work experience as an editor, ideally in an online-editorial team.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Hands on experience with diverse Content Management Systems, ideally CoreMedia or JIVE.
What do we offer you?
- Opportunities to grow & develop in a start-up environment,
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment
- Great training opportunities
- Motivational financial package
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance
By applying for this job you accept the DT privacy statement:
To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.