Middle (2-5 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The position in a nutshell:
As a Contact Center Manager you shall drive the company success by performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Lead and organize the operational teams handling all care & sales customer interactions within Bacau contact center;
- Lead & organize the support teams (internal or external) handling: HR (training, recruitment, compensation & benefits policies), Real Time Management, Quality Management, IT support, Real Estate;
- In charge with the budget construction & follow-up for the centre considering the mix of activities and their associated KPIs aligned with the key stakeholders from Orange Romania;
- Responsible for delivering state of art BPO services for Orange Romania.
Here's what you will have to do:
- Provide overall leadership on the entire centre, ensures that all relevant policies and procedures are followed, create/update policies and procedures where these are lacking or incomplete;
- Main interface towards Orange Romania for operations & contract management
- Main interface towards other external providers delivering support services (. HR administrative tasks, IT support functions, etc);
- Budget planning (CAPEX & OPEX) considering the mix of activities to be delivered (as aligned with ORO key stakeholders) with respect to the operational & support KPIs;
- Build expertise on all services handled by the teams and contribute to company transformation program;
- Continuous follow-up of activities through qualitative and quantitative KPIs to ensure the delivery of customer satisfaction improvement;
- Identify areas of improvement to optimize the performance using benchmarks and market practices; integrate them into the management reports analysis and presentations;
- Establish and maintain highly effective relationships with all levels of the internal organization and with relevant external stakeholders;
- Design and perform internal control on processes, activities and on accuracy of reports & presentations;
- Permanently support the continuous change management for adapting Customer Service processes/procedures/ reports and presentations to become more effective.
- Communicate, cascade-down into the team the specific targets, the actions requested and its performance;
- Create a culture of continuous performance improvement and drive the assessment of the career path;
- Give guidance, manage, support the activities of the direct reports as required
- Review the sub departmental objectives 2 times/year (set SMART objectives) and follow the results;
- Manage the administrative tasks for direct team members related to filling, approval and sending in time to HR department of the timesheet reports.
- Identify the development needs of the direct team members;
- Propose development tools: training (in-house and external), participation to conferences, seminars etc. as per the needs identified;
- Assign coachers by areas for different categories of team employees (new comers, internship...);
- Establish principles and a framework to guide departmental activity, monitor the progress and coach each member as necessary;
- Develop the sense of responsibility through tasks and authority delegation to team members.
What are we looking for?
- Deep knowledge of customer services operations activities and processes.
- Strong knowledge and experience using project management methodologies, executive analysis and presentation skills and structured analysis techniques.
- Capacity to interact & engage with stakeholders and operational business owners including C-level
- Change management experience;
- Finance for Non finance knowledge;
- End to end understanding of telecom business integrating customer services, technical and commercial perspectives;
- Knowledge of relevant legislative requirements.
- English – fluent .
- Customer focus;
- Analytical thinking, excellent communication skills;
- Negotiation, persuasion & influencing skills;
- Conflict management skills;
- Results oriented;
- Influence and persuasion in transversal relations, across all levels;
- Management reporting & presentation;
- Dynamic and proactive attitude, good communication skills;
- Ability to work as a team;
- Developing and coaching others.
Education and experience:
- Relevant qualifications (Business, Finance or Engineering/ Telecommunications);
- Experience in a senior management/program management position (min. 4 years) preferably in a BPO;
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment;
- Great work atmosphere;
- Competitive salary package;
- Two special bonuses per year linked to results;
- Lunch tickets;
- Special subscription for sports and recreational activities;
- Medical plan subscription;
- Professional and private phone subscriptions;
- Relocation bonus (if case).
Job location: Bacau
This is an external staff position. Your employer will be a third-party supplier, in service for Orange.