We are looking for a skilled Contact Center Manager who can lead the team to top performance and deliver a premium customer
The Contact Center Manager is responsible for controlling, coordinating, leading and motivating the Operations, Training, Quality Assurance and Workforce Management teams.
Works to develop employees’ skills, evaluates performance, provides feedback and oversees resolution of employee relations issues. Oversees hiring and training of new associates. Provides direction to supervisory staff concerning performance management issues and corrective disciplinary actions.
Manages the Contact Center by monitoring productivity levels, identifying opportunities to optimize operational efficiencies and cost controls, developing and implementing changes that will improve those efficiencies and the department’s performance, including: defining, adapting and validating business and traversal procedures, assigning resources to optimize cost, analyzing root cause for complaints and taking corrective action, ensuring high customer satisfaction through efficient operational staffing and uniformity of service
Contributes to strategic and business planning for the Contact Center by participating in planning activities company-wide, identifying project initiatives and operational issues, coordinating research and developing recommendations based on that research. Assists with development and tracking of budget.
Works with team Managers to analyse operations and efficiency of the Contact Center. Identifies and coordinates the implementation of process improvements.
Contact Center Manager Requirements:
• Strong knowledge and experience in managing an in-bound contact center (Customer Service / BPO/ Contact Center environment) with background in managing digital service channels including live chat and voice; experience with US market is be a plus
• Demonstrated leadership and people management skills, proven ability to effectively develop, coach, motivate, inspire employees, and lead a growing team in an ever-changing business environment
• Bachelor's Degree (Business, Finance Operations Management or Information Science preferred)
• Flexibility to adapt to US schedule
• English language advanced fluency (C1-C2 level)
• Advanced computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Strong analytical skills, capable of doing analysis and providing improvement solutions
• Administrative and budgeting experience
• Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations
• Attention to details and the ability to comply with tight and precise deadlines
• Very well organized and always capable to shift between different priorities according to the expected results
We will offer:
• Attractive salary package
• Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
• Private medical insurance coverage
• Personal and professional development
• Working environment at international standards
• Special discounts provided by our partners in different industries (Banking, Gym & Fitness)