1. Job description:
- register all the accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchase orders, general ledger by the cost center and account for HQ and subsidiaries. Responsible for proper recording of day-to-day transactions and perform ongoing analysis of the accounts.
- register all transaction reference to the bank, check the bank statements and handle documents to/from bank for company and keep communication's with banks manage treasury functions, cash management
- Register cash activity of the Company by account and cost center and keep communications with OU when is needed.
2. Job requirements:
- Economic Degree;
- 1-2 years experience in Finance;
- Strong technical and analytical skills;
- Fluent in English;