Ability to follow the core values in Azets: Personal, Accurate, Resposible, One step ahead.
The following skills are required:
- Strong analytical skills
- University graduate (Economics, or related)
- Microsoft Office experience (Word / Excel / Outlook)
- Good computer skills
- Good English skills, oral and written
- Any accounting experience is a plus
You will work with validation of information captured by the scanning centers in the Nordic countries, and other related daily operations within accounts payable and general ledger. The following personal characteristics are preferred:
- Motivation and energy
- Willingness and humbleness in the learning process
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Great working conditions
- Private health insurance
- Private pension plan (pilon III)
- Meal vouchers
- Social & sports events and team buildings throughout the year.
Azets Insight Romania is formerly known as Visma Services Romania as a result of the sale of Visma BPO Division.
Azets is a new company, but with a rich history. Our dedicated employees will continue to offer the same skills and expertise in accounting, payroll and HR, staffing and consulting. Our services and solutions remain unchanged. Azets is represented in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Romania. Currently, we have more than 700 employees in Accounting, Payroll and Validation Departments.
Azets Insight Romania is headquartered in Sibiu and has another 2 offices in Alba Iulia and Brasov.