Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Drawing up payment orders for leasing providers, services, taxes and fees
- Evidence and accounting of settlement advances to employees, their justification and monthly follow-up
- Recording and reconciling bank statements
- Closing advances received from customers with invoices issued
- Reconciliation of operational bank statements vs. accounting
- Preparing the documentation for declaring and removing the DITL of the buildings from the stock
Experience: minimum 2 years in a Leasing company
- Attention to Details
- Microsoft Office-advanced, and working experience in an ERP integrated IT system
- Well-organized person, team worker with strong communication skills.
- Well knowledge of accounting principles applied to leasing industry.
- Analytical thinking, attention to details and professional attitude oriented towards identifying optimal and efficient solutions.
- Advanced English (speaking & written)