Angajatorul nu recruteaza momentan in mod activ pentru aceasta pozitie, dar poti aplica la anunt.
Lead Technical Support Associate
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Assistant for our office in Bucharest. Serve as the primary customer contact for your assigned portfolio of accounts and ensure all customer needs and expectations are met. You will respond to inbound customer calls and email regarding order inquiry as to ship dates, problems, order changes, repairs etc.
You will communicate with other departments such as Technical Support, Logistics, Manufacturing, Regional Sales Managers, Product Managers, etc. to resolve customer issues. You will support ordering processing including order entry, expediting orders, change orders, returns, monitoring order status and resolving discrepancies. Help Resideo to be the customer's top choice by delivering excellent customer care. Be part of the team that is solving complex problems for the customer.
- Order Management (Manual order entries to SAP, To handle all customer returns (RMA) & credit note entries to SAP, Customer creation & extension & updates in SAP, Answer all direct customer calls on a daily basis, Handling all export packing & billing & documentation need)
- Logistic (Arrange all outbound deliveries for domestic and international export customers, Handle all inquiries from customers related to outbound deliveries, Handle all relations with 3rd Party 3PL)
- Supporting Activities (Request material extensions as per material / channel lists and follow up the completion of these extensions, Pricing updates / controls in SAP where needed, Data Maintenance (PIR’s, Source Lists, TP updates) in SAP)
YOU MUST HAVE:
- University degree
- Excellent English verbal & written skills
- SAP experience
- Logistics background
- Previous customer service/Support role
- Another language than English could be a plus
- Good communication skills
- Good administration skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU:
- An international work environment
- Work with experienced colleagues in a highly collaborative environment
- 26 days of holiday, medical insurance, meal vouchers and other benefits
- Have you ever worked with SAP? For how long?
- Do you have university degree? In which field?
- Can you please share your salary expectations?