Start your career in the right place!
PwC is a special firm, one that offers unique opportunities for each of us to grow and develop.
Say 'yes' when a new opportunity arises. Thanks to our talented people we're recognized as one of the world's leading professional services firms, offering industry-focused tax, assurance and advisory services for the largest public and private companies.
We guarantee you interesting projects within a team-based environment, a clear training path and most importantly professional & career development.
What we are looking for:
- Fresh Master graduates, Master students and young professionals with 1-2 years of experience;
- Team players, hard-working individuals with a genuine desire to develop their skills;
- Interest in taxation and a high level of business awareness;
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and research tools (Internet);
- Proficiency in English.
What are the super powers of a Transfer Pricing Consultant? Transfer Pricing Consultants gain knowledge and expertise in business, economic and financial principles.
Our Junior Transfer Pricing Consultants are very involved in understanding our clients’ background and business, get in contact with important stakeholders, provide support in analyzing the financial performance of our clients and the relevant markets.
What’s in it for you:
• You will be part of a team of talented and experienced professionals, with access to an integrated international library of information and get involved in challenging and complex assignments;
• You will be automatically enrolled in consistent and high quality training programs giving you the opportunity to develop all the technical and business skills you need in your work;
• You will undergo an interesting induction program;
• You will have a 'Coach' and a 'Buddy' to help you integrate, develop and perform;
• You will get the chance to take part in amazing social activities.