Adresa/ adresele jobului
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organisations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It’s time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you're not just building a career – you're building a life. Our main asset are our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. Withcolleagues in 40 countries and counting many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT Data offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
Clarvision is an ERP product, meant to support all production focused company in Romania, by taking into account the local specific and mainstream problems the companies were facing at that time. It was launched onto the national market at the beginning of 2002 reaching nowadays a number of 200 implementations in over 20 different industry branches.
Clarvision has been designed by NTT DATA Romania in order to help plan the production and pre-calculate costs. This system enables the planning, launch, supervision of the production, as well as the planning of the procurement needs and control of stocks. The processes are integrated with economic functions (procurement, distribution, management) and cost calculation, consequently allowing estimated vs. actual costs comparison. Clarvision ERP facilitates a strategic approach through automation and integrated vision, consultants expertise, permanent and unlimited support, cost and stock cutting and transparency, directly determining increased profitability and controlled complexity. Furthermore, the project provides autonomy through its mobility solutions.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
• A career in testing, consultancy for our own software product Clarvision ERP
• You will actively participate in the pre-sales process
• You will take the responsibility of implementing our software product for our new clients, after one year
• You will take the responsibility of training the users for our clients
• You will take the responsibility of defining specifications of the new functionalities for our software product Clarvision ERP
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
• Good knowledge of manufacturing field (planning and scheduling, manufacturing execution, design, planning, execution, control, and monitoring of supply chain activities, inventory management, machine maintenance )
• Bachelor’s and Master’s in Engineering.
• Two or three years experience in a manufacturing department or in a company who provides ERP solution/integrate system
• As a plus: Know how in utilizing/implementing integrated system for ERP
• Good communication skills in English. Hard working and responsible
• Availability for working on site at our customers for business analysis, training users, go live projects
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Kids’ birthday party, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew and many other benefits- not to mention our top class Gaming Room with around-the-clock access!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!