Consultant Order Fulfillment with French
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Design the Future
At Steelcase, we believe the places where people work, really matter. Great places can inspire, accelerate innovation, enhance well being and connect people to each other and to the purpose of their organization. By studying how people work and by bringing human insights to the places where they work, we help organizations to achieve a higher level of performance.
We’d like to invite you to begin a journey with us.
In 2011, we opened a new Business Center in one of the most vibrant cities in Romania –
Cluj-Napoca. We provide a wide range of support services for Steelcase Innovation Centers, Manufacturing and Sales Organizations, supporting Europe and North America.
We’d like to invite you to become a member of our Steelcase team and work for a global leader in one of our inspiring spaces.
To complete the team from Cluj-Napoca, we are looking for a Consultant Order Fulfilment to manage internal customers and dealer’s relationship, initiate specific order processing workflows and clarify open issues on orders with internal parties involved (plants, scheduling, logistics, etc.)
- Customer satisfaction:
- Handles customer orders on an accurately and timely manner in SAP
- Deals with customer amendment requests and ensures that they are handled accurate
- Process general customer requests to resolve customers’ needs
- Capture the needs through close interaction with the internal departments and look for solutions
- Pro-actively inform customers about issues and possible alternative
- Interact with sales team in order to get early visibility on incoming projects
- Organize and plan deliveries for customers’ orders
- Prepare the documents needed for customs export
- Liaise between Steelcase Dealers, Sales, Specials, Factories, Logistics and other internal teams to solve dealer requests
- Provide continuous improvement and feedback on recurrent issues
- Keeps a critic eye regarding the processes and escalates the issues facedEnsures pragmatic feedback about quality issues or questions received from the dealers
- Identifies process issues and elevates for resolution
- Respects processes and procedures defined at the departments level
- Escalates any critical issues
- Create internal performance and progress reports
- Create, amend and maintain customer master data
Required skills and competencies:
- Effective communicator, written and verbal. Able to organize thoughts and information before sharing
- Uses interpersonal communication skills to positively interact with a variety of people
- Taking prompt actions to accomplish objectives and to achieve goals; being proactive
- Attention to details, customer focus, problem-solving abilities
- English & French advanced
- German/ Italian would be a plus
- IT skills: Microsoft Office, SAP will be a plus
Acest job nu mai este activ.