Consultant in Acute Medicine, UK / United Kingdom
Senior (5-10 ani)
We are currently recruiting for Consultant Doctors in Acute Medicine with fluent English to our Client Hospitals in the UK!
Several of these positions are located in lovely countryside hospitals!
- Supporting the delivery of patient care within the AMS in line with national standards and Care Quality Commission requirements
- Have clinical and administrative responsibility for the effective running of the assessment unit.
- Provide strong clinical leadership to the assessment unit and support/ run the morning report and handover meetings
- Promote a friendly and team based working environment
- Be part of a seamless team responsible for providing care to medical patients being admitted as an emergency in ED, the Assessment Unit
- Liaise closely with ED, medical and critical care, in-patient teams and primary and community services
- Actively participate in clinical audit and quality improvement initiatives
- Appoint and supervise junior medical staff
- Train and help to develop nursing and junior medical staff and students
- There is no on-call commitment
- Full GMC Registration
- MBBS or equivalent
- MRCP or equivalent
- Consultant level experience
- Excellent communicator
- ALS or equivalent
- Fluent English