Consultant in Accounting & Regulatory Reporting
Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We assist banks, non-banking financial institutions and investment funds to achieve compliance with IFRS and local GAAP accounting regulations. We also assist credit institutions in the prudential reporting process to the National Bank of Romania on credit risk, liquidity and financial reporting.
We cooperate with regulatory and supervisory authorities on the implementation of new IFRS regulations and on convergence projects of statutory accounting principles to IFRS.
As part of our team, you will be involved in a diversified range of accounting and prudential reporting advisory projects, including but not limited to preparation of IFRS and local GAAP financial statements, accounting advices on various topics, advices on regulatory reporting, gap analysis vs. new accounting standards, regulations and guidelines issued by local and European authorities.
- 2-3 years of experience in accounting/ reporting area in a bank or in an auditing/ consulting environment with focus on financial services sector;
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards;
- Knowledge of regulatory framework would also be a plus;
- ACCA qualification in progress would also be a plus;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Romanian;
- Strong knowledge and experience of standard MS Office applications;
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills;
- Ability to produce quality work while meeting tight deadlines;
- Self-motivated person, with an enquiring mind, eager to acquire experience and build a career in a professional environment.
- Research and writing client accounting advice, both on local GAAP and IFRS;
- Analysis of accounting and prudential reporting implications under the national and international regulations
- Assume indicated roles in advisory projects according to your position
- Prepare various presentations for clients, including marketing materials and proposals;
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations and help ensure client satisfaction.