We are searching for a dynamic colleague with several years of experience within the field of Information Technology (Virtualization, Server/Client OS).
In your new position, you will be part of the Continental Group IT Organization providing support for IT services for all Divisions across the world.
You will have the possibility to develop and implement new ideas to assure a continuous improvement of the services provided within Group IT.
- Operational support within Group IT for Linux Server and Client services;
- Coordination of Group IT Infra Operations Linux Virtual Teams;
- Operational support within Group IT for Virtualization services;
- Diagnosing IT system problems, inefficiencies and weaknesses;
- Ensure all services are delivered as per agreed SLAs/OLAs, quality and scope;
- Work in a global distributed environment in close collaboration with technical service owners;
- Drive continuous improvement of services trough efficiency and automation;
- Communicate with customers and log calls with vendors or 3rd parties where necessary in order to resolve issues related to supported service.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field;
- Experience with various operating systems Linux (Ubuntu, Redhat, OracleLinux);
- Knowledge in infrastructure Automation tools (Puppet,Orcharhino);
- Virtualization knowledge (vSphere, Hyper-V);
- Experience in working with IT monitoring tools (Icinga, Grafana);
- Familiarity with scripting;
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware, software and network problems;
- Basic knowledge of ITIL processes;
- Good communication skills;
- Creative problem-solving skills;
- English required, German is a plus.
What we offer:
- Highly attractive package, according with the individual experience and performance;
- Careers development options in an European company;
- Working with cutting-edge technologies and possibility to make a strong personal contribution;
- Being part of an enthusiastic, fast growing team in Romania and work closely with colleagues in Germany.