- Manage and coordinate global Outlook/O365 related activities and projects, such as Outlook deployments and operational client enhancements, in alignment with our internal customers;
- 3rd level support tasks for messaging related topics, knowledge sharing with 1st and 2nd level IT support;
- Present and implement solutions to troubleshoot problems, improve processes, stabilize the environment and enhance performance;
- Coordination of incident tickets with the vendor support eg. Microsoft;
- Coordination, participation and support of global, messaging related projects;
- Create and maintain documentation on environment and processes;
- Define standards and reusable approaches with benefit to cross-functional groups eg. ActiveDirectoy, ClientManagement;
- Involved in IT Service Management related topics like Incident, Problem and Change Management in the Messaging area.
- Computer Science or equivalent studies minimum (Bachelor's Degree);
- Well organized technical planning and problem-solving skills;
- Coordination skills (customer/vendor management);
- Project/process management skills;
- Ability to creatively solve problems with minimal guidance, while maintaining a timely, cost effective approach;
- High motivation to work in a challenging, global acting and multicultural team;
- Fluent in English (German a plus);
- Working knowledge of ITIL with respect to Incident and Change Management;
- Outlook/Office 365 support experience;
- Exchange Administration Skills and knowledge about standard mail protocols (SMTP, POP, IMAP).
What we offer:
- Highly attractive package, according with the individual experience and performance,
- Careers development options in an European company,
- Working with cutting-edge technologies and possibility to make a strong personal contribution,
- Being part of an enthusiastic, fast growing team in Romania and work closely with colleagues in Germany.