- Supports service operations and global delivery of the company's Location Database Service, including user training, user support and continual service improvement to the defined customers based on agreed OLA’s;
- Supports service operations and global delivery of the company's IT Asset Management Service, including user training, user support and continual service improvement to the defined customers based on agreed OLA’s;
- Supports organization-wide processes, application interrelationships and entities to seamlessly integrate with the organization's governance and performance objectives;
- Provide customer support for interface and application issues and problems;
- Supports IT asset related data collection systems, processing and integration that optimize IT asset data quality;
- Work with others to support implementation of processes and procedures;
- Supports operational tasks to reduce the potential of data and process errors;
- Foster and maintain positive client relationships;
- Work collaboratively with and report to management team.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Experience in working with databases (Oracle / SQL / MS Access);
- Commitment to quality processes and continuous improvement;
- Experience in System Administration;
- Scripting skills would be a plus;
- Fluency in English speaking and writing;
- Customer-orientation; service-orientation; commitment to customer service;
- Experience working in a team-oriented organization within a collaborative environment;
- ITIL foundation knowledge;
- High self-motivation; ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
What we offer:
- Highly attractive package, according with the individual experience and performance;
- Careers development options in an European company;
- Working with cutting-edge technologies and possibility to make a strong personal contribution;
- Being part of an enthusiastic, fast growing team in Romania and work closely with colleagues in Germany.