As an Associate Configuration Specialist, you will be part of our Solutions Delivery team, and your role will be to implement Darwin by configuring it to meet our Client specific requirements.
You will go through an intensive training (at the beginning of the role) - after that, you will be able to configure Darwin, perform testing of configured functionality and help support post launch work for our Clients (Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing).
You will be closely working with our product Darwin™, a cloud-based global benefits management and employee engagement software, used by some of the world’s most innovative companies.
What will you be doing:
• Configure Darwin functionality and configure simple-medium complex benefits including configuration testing
• Planning, performing and documenting new and existing functionality in accordance to the specifications / requirements and supporting clients and the Project Lead in this activity
• Using data gathering, facilitation and diagnostic skills to design and configure inbound and outbound data interfaces and reports, by using logical rules, drop down menus, filters and custom fields within the system’s interface
• Perform simple interface manipulation and other simple-medium tasks as defined by the Project Lead; Upload data into Darwin (as supplied by the Client)
• Responsible for delivering project tasks given by more senior members of the team and providing estimates on own deliverables
• Work every day in an Agile Environment, using the Kanban methodology
• Demonstrate an understanding of the basic concepts of employee benefits and how these are implemented on Darwin end-end benefit administration processes and interfacing on Darwin
We are looking for a PINK person, with:
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
• Fast learner with the ability to pick up new tasks quickly
• An eye for detail – good logical and numerical reasoning
• A good understanding of how projects are delivered
• A passion for team work and knowledge sharing
• Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
We are looking for people who are passionate about delivering an excellent service. You will be self-motivated and want to help others through delivering an efficient, quality-led service. We take pride in our work and always striving for right first time delivery.
Would be a plus:
• Basic HTML skills
• Good data manipulation skills in Excel
What we offer:
• A yearly budget and the opportunity to build your own flexible benefits package
• Work as part of a geographically distributed team, with colleagues in UK and Singapore
• Fast-paced, agile work environment and the opportunity to work with our impressive clients
Take on this role and develop your career towards benefits administration, configuration and consultancy.
We're looking forward to meeting you! :)
Thomsons Recruitment Team