Compliance Specialist - IKEA Romania
Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
800 - 1000 €
Compliance Specialist Market Approach IKEA Romania
You see things a little differently. So do we. At IKEA we invite you to grow in your own way. Come see things a little differently with us.
ABOUT THE JOB
Legal function gives direction and supports the IKEA business in areas of legal and compliance. Providing IKEA ROMANIA with expertise on relevant areas such as: commercial legislation, agreements, legal compliance. Responsibility to review, support and secure the legal and compliance aspects of the businesses and operations in IKEA Group.
Your tasks will include:
- Responsible for implementation of methods and rules regarding to the internal stores compliance rules.
- Support methodology, existing work methods and guidelines, be responsible for updating all materials, guidebooks, work methods and presentation guidelines and to inform organizational unit about each update.
- Provides coaching and support to store managers regarding internal rules, also is responsible for I Monitor system maintenance.
- Responsible for weekly, monthly, three month and annual reporting on compliance rules.
- Perform Quality checks in regards with I Monitor continuous monitor reports and to ensure internal audit compliance.
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
- Support the IKEA local and regional projects on legal organization and compliance matters, relevant stakeholders in day to day business and operations in order to reduce exposure to risk and optimize opportunities.
- Responsible to review and secure the legal compliance of IKEA ROMANIA in relevant areas like commercial, corporate, compliance.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Legal and compliance or governance competence within Romanian and . legislation as well as relevant areas of operations;
- Solid understanding of legal systems in Romania;
- Sound understanding of retail business processes;
- Capable of reviewing, drafting and negotiating a broad spectrum of agreements;
- Fluent in both Romanian and English (written and spoken);
- University degree - Law
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a legal and compliance environment;
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.