Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Identifies and continuously assesses compliance risk in the branch's business areas
- Monitoring the changes in the legal framework as well as the decisions of the courts and administrative authorities, and informing the competent areas of the branch regarding the risks of compliance and reputation.
- Provides the necessary assistance to branch structures in the process of creating internal policies and adapting them to the applicable legislative framework as well as ensuring the compliance between the internal regulations and the legislation, the requirements of the supervisory authorities and the best banking practice.
- Prepares and assists in drafting responses to requests received from the supervising authorities
- Giving opinions on the promotional and advertising materials of the branch
- Act as backup for AML officer regarding the AML/CFT systems and applications
- University / Legal studies
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Compliance, Legal, Corporate Governance
- Minimum 5 years experience in banking/financial industry
- English (read, spoken, written) / advanced language
- Advanced knowledge of MS OFFICE
- Sense of observation
- Analysis and synthesis capacity; Analytical thinking and organizational capacity
- Excellent communication skills