Compliance Officer EMEA - TSR
* Supports the concurrent analysis of compliance risks in all business areas.
* Supports the establishment and continuous improvement of compliance manuals and compliance programs
* Supports the development of training strategies
* Provides training in core compliance areas to the management
* Gives advice on the consequences of changes in the legal environment
* Supports the investigation of potential compliance incidents
* Evaluates the legal situation in case of any compliance concerns and gives advice in compliance matters
* Supports the recommendation for appropriate measures in case of any compliance incident
* Coordinates with other corporate functions in compliance matters
* Fully qualified lawyer or legal advisor (first and second state exam, at least satifying results in both exams)
* Profound and proven knowledge and experience in criminal and antitrust law
* 2-3 years professional experience in a multinational company or international law firm
* Proficiency in English
* German is a plus.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
*Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
*International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.