Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Key duties of the position include:
• Participates to the development and periodical review and update of the compliance policies and procedures for prevention of money laundering, terrorism financing and know your customer;
• Monitor the implementation of internal regulations and legislation on prevention of money laundering and terrorism financing;
• Analyses on a regular basis and in due time of the specific financial-banking regulations for the proper application of such provisions in the Bank;
• Participate in the development / implementation of projects in order to ensure compliance with laws, regulations and applicable national and international standards;
• Analyze banking transactions using specific tools in order to identify and report suspicious transactions, according to Law
• Carries out control actions in the area of compliance, prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing;
• Perform, upon request, internal compliance investigations throughout the Bank; Report cases found as non-compliant and propose remedial measures
• Provides opinions on account opening, account closures, continuing relationship, processing of transactions;
• Responsibilities for KYC, AML and CFT.
• Provide verification and sending the mandatory reports according with Law
• Develop answers to the Authorities at their request
• Communication and collaboration with institutions and authorities, for various compliance issues, including matters related to the Bank’s customers;
• In co-operation with Human Resources Division (Training Dpt.), participates to the development of a comprehensive training program and conduct or provide compliance training sessions for employees.
University degree, preferably in Economics;
Good knowledge of relevant banking legislation;
Minimum 3 years of banking experience, with good knowledge of banking operations and transactions especially in KYC/AML/CFT.
Very well organised, with good communication skills and interactions with the colleagues;
Significant analytical skills, rigorous, serious, committed and attentive to details;
Experience in Compliance area
Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
Noi (91) Vizualizati (7) Respinsi (0) Interviu (0) Activeaza Cauta Modifica Sterge