All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz Group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In this position you will be in charge with ensuring a high level of Compliance for Allianz Technology - in Bucharest.
Local Responsibilities (50%)
Manage and drive the rollout, implementation and ongoing development of the AZ Technology Group Compliance Management System, in particular related but not limited to the following activities:
- Compliance Risk Identification and Assessment;
- Monitoring of Compliance with External Requirements & Early Warning;
- Establish and implement an annual Compliance Plan;
- Promote a culture of Compliance and Integrity by being a trusted partner for Senior Management;
- Providing Compliance Training & Communication;
- Compliance Investigations and Incident Handling;
- Coordination of measures to prevent and detect compliance breaches as well as analysis and evaluation of the effectiveness of the compliance program;
- Documentation and monitoring of compliance-related processes as well as consulting and monitoring of measures for process improvement;
Global Responsibilities (50%)
- Work hand in hand with the central Compliance team and the Chief Compliance Officer of Allianz Technology Group;
- Orchestrate, implement and monitor individual Compliance programs for the Allianz Technology Group globally;
- Conduct Compliance Reviews;
- Provide continuous support and training for global Compliance community;
- Provide and prepare reports on several Compliance topics;
- An excellent understanding of compliance and corporate governance frameworks and their implementation;
- Understanding of the requirements of the Solvency II and GDPR regime;
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills;
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey compliance and corporate governance issues effectively;
- Awareness of the business impact, the need for and justification of compliance and corporate governance;
- Ability to communicate and explain the context of need for control, regulations etc. and the benefits of taking action.
- Significant experience of working in a financial services sector or a ‘Big 4’ audit company;
- Significant experience of working in compliance, governance and/or audit functions;
- A good understanding of process & control design and re-engineering principles;
- Proven success of influencing senior management, key stakeholders and staff using reports, presentations and face to face meetings;
- Proven experience in risk analysis and controls frameworks;
- Proven report writing skills;
- Relative project management capabilities;
- Microsoft Office tool skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Good motivational skills and ability to influence others;
- Good interpersonal communication skills;
- Methodical and structured but hands-on approach;
- Good team player and people management abilities.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.