Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Why join us?
Fortuna Entertainment Group is a fast-growing company that activates in the Gambling and Sports Betting industry and was founded in 1990 in Prague. With over 25 years experience on the gambling market, Fortuna is the largest betting operator in Central and Eastern Europe. In this period, the group has distinguished itself as a leader in setting trends in the betting
What we’re looking for?
- Previous experience: 1 year on a similar role;
- University degree in Economics or Law;
- Good project management skills;
- English at an advanced level – both verbal and written;
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Previous experience in gambling industry is considered a plus;
What will your day look like?
- Forms compliance check lists and consults General Manager for any function-specific issues.
- Provides and interprets regulatory information and disseminates the regulatory requirement to staff.
- Assists local auditing to ensure compliance with local laws.
- Communicates with Group Head of Legal and Compliance regarding any violation of the rules.
- Works closely with each department to ensure continued compliance with licensing requirements.
- Coordinates reports and / or written requirements from regulatory bodies under the supervision of the Group Head of Legal and Compliance.
- Manages the compliance
Interested? Apply now!