engleză, franceză, germană, italiană, spaniolă
Adresa/ adresele jobului
At Amazon we work hard, have fun and make history.
The Compliance Operations Team is looking for Compliance Associate Interns to join us in our mission to be the world’s most customer-centric company.
The Compliance Operations (C-Ops) team ensures that Amazon transactions satisfy legal and safety requirements. We coordinate different aspects of product transactions ranging from distribution, shipping and sales up to import/export. This involves analyzing product documentation and flagging hazardous risks. We are also responsible for keeping Amazon customers safe and informed by coordinating actions around product safety recalls. These actions include removing recalled/restricted products from the site and from our warehouses, and contacting customers with pertinent safety information.
What We Offer You
- A great start in your career. Designed for university and master students, it gives you the opportunity to gain experience and most important: previous working experience is not mandatory.
- A great place to learn about our business and customer centricity. Amazon’s training programs will help you as you start and will be a great asset throughout your journey with us.
- A great team. Amazonians are proud of what they do and are happy to support each other. We remember our start and are happy to share our experience and knowledge with you.
- Flexible schedule. We encourage you to complete your studies while being part of our team. We have designed flexible 4-hour shifts Monday-Friday to help you be successful both as a student and as an Amazonian.
- A compensation package and the opportunity to develop your career in Amazon.
What You Will Do
- You will learn about how we use our operations, procedures and tools to improve the experience of all our customers.
- As a member of Amazon C-Ops you will perform one of the following activities:
- Take appropriate actions to protect our customers from recalled or unsafe products.
- Classify products based on their potential hazardous risk for regulatory storage and transportation purposes.
- Ensure that the imported products have been tested in certified laboratories and that they comply with the legal requirements of the importing country.
- And remember, you are also here to have fun!
- University or Master Student in final year, or fresh graduate (max 1 year) in any discipline.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Medium written and oral communication skills in one of the following French/ Spanish/German/Italian.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Outlook.
- Strong attention to details & commitment to meet deadlines.
- Good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research – finding specific information about products in a timely manner.
- Business or technical background and MS Excel proficiency are considered an advantage;
- Previous work experience is not mandatory.
Please note that the application period will end on November 3rd and any later submissions will not be considered.