Corporate Administration Assistant
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
International company is seeking for a pro-active Corporate Administration Assistant with International Acumen to join a friendly team of professionals delivering top quality services to their customers.
The successful candidate would be a highly organized individual with excellent problem-solving skills and who is acutely attentive to detail with an analytical and hands on approach to work. The abilities to multitask and prioritize the workload, ensuring that all urgent issues are dealt with, are also vital for this role. Equally important is the ability to communicate fluently in written and spoken English.
The successful candidate will act as a key person in applying procedures related to Corporate Administration, in charge of various challenging tasks. You will be in contact with the company’s clients on a regular basis to assist them in complying with current laws and regulations as well as take a leading role ensuring good standing of their business and conduct with the institution’s policies and license conditions.
Previous experience in compliance work, financial services or legal work is major advantage. Qualifications in compliance work, financial, or legal recent attendance at relevant training seminars would be considered an advantage.
What you’ll do:
- Provide support for Board/Committee meetings, including, coordinating specific request made by the Company’s clients, including company incorporation, licensing applications, bank and merchant accounts applications, and more.
- Assist with compilation, copying, assembly and distribution of client’s business materials and other documentation (electronic and hard copy), while liaising with third parties around the world.
- Assist with travel arrangements, expense reimbursements and director retainer payments
- Prepare accurate correspondence, including cover letters and emails, and track responses when necessary
- Assist with diligence requests from internal/external parties and schedule document reviews
- Assist with registration/attendance for meeting protocols, when required
- Assist with maintenance of corporate records and other files (electronic and hard copy), archive appropriate materials and update databases/indices
- Provide administrative support to members of the Office of Corporate Governance, process invoices and oversee department office supplies
- Work on special projects as requested, which might require traveling as well
- Handle confidential information with absolute professionalism and discretion
What you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience as an administrative assistant or legal administrator
- Experience organizing and assembling large volumes of documents
- Ability to anticipate deadlines and adjust priorities as necessary
- Ability to balance and accurately complete multiple projects under strict deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) – English is a must
- Eagerness to learn and assume additional responsibilities
- Computer skills – proficient in Microsoft Officeutlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
- Familiarity with corporate governance documentation will be considered and advantage
Key Factors for Success in This Role:
- Organizational Skills: Consistently manages workload effectively, uses resources efficiently and orchestrates multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal. Arranges information and files in a useful manner. Ensures that all follow-up responsibilities are completed timely and with minimal supervision.
- Communication Skills: Able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles. Can get messages across that have the desired effect. Effective verbal communication with business partners while assisting with all aspects of meeting logistics. Presents oneself clearly and articulately when speaking with an individual or before a group assuring that others fully comprehend the intended message.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Builds a logical approach to address problems or opportunities or manages the situation at hand by drawing on one’s knowledge and experience base and calling on other references and resources as necessary. Thinks of several possible explanations or alternatives for a situation and anticipates potential obstacles and develops contingency plans to overcome them. Identifies the information needed to solve a problem effectively. Presents problem analysis and recommended solution to others rather than just identifying or describing the problem itself. Acknowledges when one does not know something and takes steps to find out.
- Process-Oriented Attitude: Good at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done, knows how to organize people and activities, understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flow, understands business needs and trends and can see opportunities for synergy and integration.
- Attention to Detail: Double-checks the accuracy of information and work product to provide accurate and consistent work. Provides information on a timely basis and in a usable form to others who need to act on it. Carefully monitors the details and quality of own and others’ work. Expresses concern that things be done right, thoroughly and precisely. Completes all work according to procedures and standards.
- Comfortable around Senior Leaders/Directors: Can deal comfortably with senior leaders/directors and understands how they think and work. Can determine the best way to get things done with them by talking their language and responding to their needs. Can craft approach likely to be seen as appropriate and positive.
- Client Focus: Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external clients. Acts with the client in mind. Establishes and maintains effective relationships with clients and gains their trust and respect.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package, including achievement bonuses
- Participation in new and exciting business ventures, gaining specific experience from entrepreneurs around the world
- Occasionally traveling to trade shows and meetings around the world
- Working in a dynamic and young environment
- All resources required to achieve your goals
- Full office amenities, and periodic office events
Acest job nu mai este activ.