A vizualizat 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat, română - avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Salariu brut pe luna
1400 - 2100
Who are we?
iSoftBet is a leading B2B software provider for the Gambling and Gaming Industry, with a vast portfolio of stunning in-house regular and branded games, 3rd-party game integration engine, great player experience, unique features and top-notch marketing tools.
We use our in-depth knowledge in the industry along with our passion for gaming to deliver premier products which are spearheading the Gambling world.
Amongst our clients you’ll find the biggest brands in the industry and our players are enjoying the thrill and fun of our ‘Simply Play’ spirit.
iSoftBet is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the Back-Office and backend Marketing tools team to deliver a market-leading product.
This is where you come in!
- Assist the Compliance Manager with the integration and authorization procedures on the different markets we operate
- Game Certification for regulated markets
- Create reporting for the direction of the company
- Follow Account Management, Marketing, QA and Product Managers on compliance issues
- Assist with meeting gaming standards for regulated markets . UK, Romania, Italy, Portugal
- Administrate and assist the company procedures for compliance standards
- Advise and guide all keys stakeholders on compliance issues
- Work on internal and external audits
- Promote the regulation standard in the company
- Any other administrative duties
Desirable skills and experience:
- Be degree educated (essential) – either law or computer science degree (preferred)
- Be fluent in English and a second language will be beneficial
- Preferred experience applying in iGaming standards and regulations
- Have experience of writing technical documentation (beneficial)
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have online gaming experience
- Be multitasking and excellent communication skills with all levels of business
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Be pro-active, organized and able to prioritise your responsibilities and duties
- Be willing to travel if needed on few occasion to visit the other company offices (UK)
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package and bonuses;
- Opportunity to work with the latest news in the industry;
- Stay in touch with the latest technologies and trends, suggest new directions and solutions;
- Our company encourages and rewards new ideas that will benefit the working process and the company products
- The company offers a semi-flexible working schedule and supports the education of its employees
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, situated in Timisoara, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
With plenty of space for break and break-out sessions, lunch and social events, there are regular opportunities for team bonding and events throughout the year.
You will also receive the following benefits:
- up to 26 days annual (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical subscription
- Bonus scheme
- 50% gym discount
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you then please apply with your contact details.