Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Șoseaua Pipera, București
SAND is the TSC support group that provides 24x7 global post sales support to Oracle's Premier Support for Systems (PSS) and Premier Support for OS (PSOS). The team is responsible for the Solaris OS, Solaris Networking (including infiniband, Oracle Virtual Network), Ops Center, Sun Global Desktop (SGD) and the recently acquired Telecommunications networking technologies from Acme Packet and Tekelec
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As a Sr. Support Engineer, you will be the technical interface to customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Value-Added Resellers (VARs) for resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use of Oracle products. Have an understanding of all Oracle products in their competencies and in-depth knowledge of several products and/or platforms. Also, you should be highly experienced in multiple platforms and be able to complete assigned duties with minimal direction from management. In this position, you will routinely act independently while researching and developing solutions to customer issues.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 4 years experience with Core products or five years experience with Applications products and have a technical degree ., BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/ Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with a GPA OR (for Applications) proven professional/ technical experience, ., demonstrating an understanding of Applications at a functional and technical level (preferably Oracle)
• Proven track record of learning and adapting to new technologies and customer base.
• Open and track trouble tickets through problem resolution, and provide summary reports to customers; knowledge of case management tools and process.
• Analyze problem reports, replicate customer network environment and reproduce customer problems in the lab to troubleshoot technical issues.
• Escalate issues into the Engineering organization as required.
• Limited travel and participation in “on call“ rotation required.
• Excellent verbal and written English Language communication skills.
• Knowledge of networking protocols and/or telephony environments.
• Excellent knowledge in VoIP networks, tools and protocols (SIP, , , RTP, SRTP,..) and IMS