Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Additional Responsibilities shall include (but are not not limited to):
• Perform base problem determination and support-fixes for hardware, software, customer questions or queries, features, installation, method of procedure (“MOP”), process or network issues.
• Perform software upgrades support.
• Execute maintenance operations (hardware and software, . server reboots or remote disk replacement MOPs).
• Provide the Design Support team with problem descriptions which cannot be resolved by the Support team in accordance with the performance measurements identified by Oracle.
• Escalate issues to Design Support team and continued management of such issues.
• Adhere to Service Request (“SR”) quality record and documentation standards, TL9000 metrics and standards.
• Perform triage of the incoming CSR to determine the correct severity / urgency and involve correct level of support team.
SWOPS Engineer functions in a team environment shall include (but not limited to):
• Perform health checks and upgrades of Oracle customers’ equipment. These activities will consist of remote and on-site upgrades.
• All activities will have a set start date and time communicated to the Engineer in advance and described in a MOP which is also provided to the customer.
· 5+ years knowledge/experience with LAN and WAN technologies: Routers and Switches
5+ years Knowledge/experience with layer3 IP Routing and layer2 switching
· Analyzing and debugging IP packet captures using Wireshark/Tshark
Operating Systems: Linux/Unix command line and OS troubleshooting
· Database experience
· Protocols: SS7, SIGTRAN, TCP/IP, SNMP, Diameter, Radius, DHCP
· Interoperability/QA testing experience
· Professional documentation skills writing Method of Procedures (MOPs), Root Cause Analysis (RCAs), Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs), step by step technical procedures
Experience with LTE and GSM networks MSC/STP/HLR/PCEF/PCRF/GGSN/PGW a plus
· We are looking for a minimum of two years prior working experience with Oracle products (or at least three years related experience without Oracle products)
· BS/+ years of professional experience with professional certification (., CNE, MCSE, CPA, Oracle, etc.) is preferred.